“Consistently very good food, service,coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 338 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Greek, Australian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This place has reviews on other sites, e.g. http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/sweet-spot-patisserie/
Brisbane, Australia
“Consistently very good food, service,coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have been a regular customer since it opened over 7 years ago.
Open after movies finish. Great pastries,greek biscuits, cakes & their specialty ice creams are soooo yum.
coffee always good. Staff very friendly.
I always take a box of biscuits with me when I leave Sydney.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“My FAVOURITE Place for coffee and sweets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been going to the Sweet Spot since it opened, unfortunately because I live in London right now I only visit once a year, but when I am back home I am there nearly everyday! If there were places like this in London I would be more than happy :)

I was there just last month and it just gets better everytime! I'm a coffee addict and I cannot get enough of their coffee. They make excellent cappuccinos and mochas. They also have a huge selection of sweets and I especially love their cheesecakes and macaroons (Try the new cherry one).

They have great outdoor seating and indoors is bright but has a good feel to it. The staff is very friendly, and once they had to move us to another seat, they offered us a free coffee and macaroon! Talk about excellent service :) Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great coffee and desserts to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The desserts are absolutely mind blowing. They taste and look amazing! I ordered the cherry and ricotta struedel. WOW! Although I reckon anything in their dessert line would be sensational!

Visited May 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Rocking coffee and everything sweet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Cosy, friendly atmosphere with the most delicious pastries and cakes. I wish I had more room so I could try them all! The sour cherry and ricotta strudel is just the delicious thing I've had in so long! Perfect spot for dessert after dinner or for a late coffee and treat! They're open until 10pm! Awesome.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful cakes and pastries, beautiful French style decor.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Great location, close to the Ritz cinema near Randwick. Wonderful cakes, pastries and good coffee. Beautiful French decor, and friendly atmosphere. Sadly no table service is offered but overall a lovely morning/afternoon tea or desert cafe.

• 4 of 5 stars Food