got a very good room rate off their own site. Although their packages didn't seem to add up to the value. Hotel and room are great - in excellent condition, very clean, well run. The room is spacious. Firm bed, usual standard linen and toiletries and supplies in the room. full mini bar and tea/coffee. When booking on line their site allowed me to select a few options - like extra towels (which were not supplied), foam pillows (which seemed to be supplied) and higher floor - we got the top floor. This came with a "balcony" which really is just the balcony sliding door and a balcony railing - there is no balcony to speak off. But still it was nice to be able to open the door and have full size glass wall. The bathroom was a bit tight - the door and the toilet clashed and made it hard for 2 ppl to come and go. Short walk to the train station, right near the expressway entrance and only 4 or 5 blocks to the large Macquarie Shopping Centre. Staff were very pleasant and accommodated requests readily. We also had the buffet breakfast in Orchards Restaurant. typical menu as anywhere - but they did well with some items - the poached eggs were still soft and runny. Wide selection of multiple fruits. The chicken sausage was low in fat and cooked well - not over done. hash brown was crispy not soggy. The automatic pancake machine looked a bit sad. Also available a very good selection of cereals, pastries, fruit, yoghurt, juice, toast station, hot items (eggs, mushrooms, bacon, sausages, baked beans, tomato).
the internet is $10/day - reasonable (although I used my phone - in a 4G zone) Parking is supposedly $21/day but we were there on public holiday so free. A couple of casual restaurants next door. View is not much - we looked out the back of the hotel at the car parks and office buildings around us. I would stay again - very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location: The Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde boasts the best, with a perfect position within Macquarie Business Park. Book your stay for business or pleasure and enjoy our hotel's winning blend of convenience, value and service. You'll find international businesses, Macquarie University, ANZ Stadium, Allphones Arena and area attractions within prime proximity to our North Ryde Sydney hotel. Enter our lushly appointed guest rooms, and leave behind any travel stress. Amenities include individual climate control, in-room safes, mini-bars and Wi-Fi access. Unwind or recharge in our 24-hour fitness center, and stay in touch with the main office at our full-service business centre. Treat colleagues to a meal or cocktail at Orchards Restaurant or Orchards Bar. Plus, our array of eight meeting rooms with 2,400 sq. Ft. Of conference space, talented staff and catering services promise to execute your event in style. Book your stay at one of the best-appointed North Ryde hotels online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Sydney -North Ryde Hotel North Ryde
- Courtyard North Ryde
- North Ryde Courtyard
- Courtyard Sydney North Ryde