“Great place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in North Ryde
Geurie, New South Wales, Australia
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great location, friendly staff and excellent facilities. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend this for anyone wanting comfort and value.
Ideal for couples or families and the shopping centre is across the road with cinemas and ice skating.

Room Tip: Good size units and recommend studio
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MSANorthRyde, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Cate F,

Thank you so much for your lovely concise review on Tripadvisor.

I certainly agree with you that we offer a guests comfort and value. Commodities that few accommodation providers can offer their guests.

Our location is ideal with the Macquarie Shopping Centre across the road and this offers our guests a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping options as you have highlighted.

Cate F, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We often travel back to Sydney to catch up with friends from Tamworth. A friend of mine usually offers accommodation when I visit, however, this time they couldn't. So I had to organise accommodation by myself just 2 days before going to Sydney. Luckily, I could find a service apartment with a reasonable price in Ryde so I couldn't miss it out. This place was just great, extremely clean and new building + spacious parking area (of course I paid for $40 unlimited safe parking for 2 days which is very good in Sydney area). My wife also enjoyed much as nice and tidy bed and shower room + toilet.

Room Tip: make sure to choose a room not near to the road. there is a major road near to this apartment so it...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Simon L,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our lovely property on Tripadvisor.

Certainly I was pleased to hear that your wife and yourself enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the experience clean, tidy and well maintained.

In relation to price you are correct in that we are reasonable and certainly we offer more value than that of our competitors in the North Ryde Precinct.

In relation to the rest of Sydney or $20 per night car park charge is certainly great value and we do offer the only secure parking in the area. (inaccessible to the general public.)

Simon L, on your return to Sydney we certainly hope to see you at Meriton North Ryde once again!

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was my first time. Loved it. Awesome place to stay. Closer to station,Very clean, friendly staff. I would recommend to anyone. Only thing I didn't like abt it visitor parking. There is no visitor parking available.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Krishand1984,

'Awesome place to stay'-I could not have said it better myself, Thank you for your lovely words!

Very clean and friendly staff is certainly a mantra which we pride ourselves on at Meriton North Ryde and one that I am pleased that you experienced first hand.

In relation to visitor car parking please see our Front Office team and we would be more than happy to assist with your visitors in the future.

Hyderabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Meriton on North Ryde - is close to my work place & pretty near to the Macquaire park stores as well as the train station. Service apartment was spacious and clean.well maintained, Staff were friendly and helpful. I had to booked my stay for 10 days while I was looking for an aprtment to move in with family.. It was a great expreince..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Krishna2205,

As a senior reviewer with Tripadvisor your comments are certainly more than welcome.

We certainly cater for all market segments of the accommodation sector and I am pleased that you found your 10 night stay with us a great experience.

Our superior location in the North Ryde business precinct (which is close to all mediums of transport and opposite the Macquarie Shopping Centre provides our guests with a variety of dining and shopping options) combined with our newly fully furbished apartments and superior guest service certainly do provide our guests with a satisfying stay.

Krishna2205, Thank you again for your lovely review and may we meet again in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

very good serviced apartments in North Rye. Has all the amenities and well run. Good value for money and excellent facilities in a brand new building. Provides shuttle service and well maintained and housekeeping do great job. All the latest white goods

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MSANorthRyde, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Bizarro0,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Meriton North Ryde and sharing your comments with the online community.

A very concise review that essentially details all that Meriton North Ryde is about, superior well appointed apartments,great friendly service within a clean, well maintained environment.

I have shared your comments with the housekeeping team and they are very excited to be mentioned. Thank you again.

I am also pleased to see that you found the shuttle service of assistance.

Bizarro0, we certainly hope to see you return to Meriton North Ryde in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everything is fresh and new with stylish, quality furnishings. An apartment for the cost of a normal hotel room. The staff apologised profusely for delaying my access to my room by 5 minutes, I was unconcerned, yet they still insisted on providing a free breakfast to apologise - excellent, considerate service.

Pros: New everything, stylish and comfortable. Full kitchen and laundry and nice bathroom. Quiet rooms despite being on a reasonably busy road. Close to a train station and across the road from a large shopping centre - very easy to cater your own food during a stay even without your own transport. Good AC and TV's/Stereo/DVD player included making for good distraction.

Cons: Not too many cafes and restaurants around but enough to keep things interesting. The bed was one of the zip-together kings which always makes for an uncomfortable trench in the middle of the bed - otherwise it was comfortable.

Room Tip: If you're concerned about traffic noise, ask for one away from the road. If you're sleeping...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Keupass,

Thank you so much recent fantastic review on our lovely property on Tripadvisor.

As a senior reviewer your comments are certainly most welcomed and the fact that you have shared these with the online community is valued.

I was impressed with the guest service the team were able to provide you on check in, not the delay but the way the team turned your experience around!

I concur on your experience of of our lovely self contained, fully furbished, well appointed apartments, certainly the envy of all our competitors in the North Ryde District.

Whist we do have only a limited number of restaurants and cafes in the area, our partnership with delivery hero.com certainly provides our guests with the opportunity to experience 21 different cuisines that can be delivered to your room via online booking.

Keupass, we certainly hope to see you again in the near future!

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My company booked me into the Meriton on North Ryde - close to head office. Rooms were spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful. Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Helenmg66,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Meriton North Ryde on Tripadvisor.

I am certainly thrilled to hear that your company along with plenty of others is discovering what Meriton North Ryde can offer their Managers,consultants and associates alike.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the service from our warm and friendly team and that you are looking forward to your return.

Hotel Manager

Been to Meriton Serviced Apartments North Ryde? Share your experiences!