“Efficient and friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde

You added Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde to your Saves list
Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   81 Talavera Road, North Ryde, Ryde, New South Wales 2113, Australia   |
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in North Ryde
Alstonville
“Efficient and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hotel was clean and met all of my needs. Staff were friendly and efficient. I did have to relocate due to a noisy air conditioner, however staff managed this very efficiently with no questions asked. I was disappointed with the breakfast buffet however I have provided this feedback to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Cristina

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde. It was very pleasing to read that you enjoyed our location and the space in our apartments. Once the Macquarie Shopping centre’s refurbishment is complete, there will be a lot more shopping available in the area!

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Upper Kedron, Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde is a very good hotel in an ideal location. It is very clean, professional staff who are very friendly and extremely helpful.
My friends from Dubai and my family enjoyed their two day stay. I look forward to staying in the same hotel for my next trip. It is value for money. Godwyn Pereira (Brisbane)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Goodwyn

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, I’ll be sure to pass on your great review to the team here at the Travelodge and hopefully when your family visits again from Dubai we will see you again very soon.

Caringbah South
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The cleanliness was poor - dirty glasses built up in my room each day.
The food in the restaurant ... well, what can I say "I wont eat there again'.

The reception staff were nice.
Close to shopping centre ... for better food.

Dear Suzie O

I do apologise for the Housekeeping issues you experienced at the Travelodge on your recent stay with us. I have passed on your review to our Housekeeping team to ensure this type of discrepancy is not repeated.

At your convenience, can you email me (arojas@travelodge.com.au) please so we can look into this further for you (especially your dining experience)

Gosford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very clean and very friendly and efficient customer service.. i stayed there with my niece as it was close to the karate touranment that I was going to.. i would definitely stay there again if I needed to

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lisa G

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. Hopefully there was success at the Karate Tournament for you!!

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Wonderfully helpful stuff and comfortable rooms :) breakfast was quite reasonable and good value. This is very close to a large shopping centre and so is convenient for food and entertainment. Great stay!

Dear Vicki P

Thank you for your great review, very pleasing to see that several aspects of your stay with us met and exceeded your expectations. Once the Macquarie Centre is finished there will plenty of more shopping available for you on your next trip.

Gloucester
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I don't think you want me to post my review of my stay. I haven't got anything good to say. I would be the second worst motel we have ever stayed in. I hope some will contact me. There is nothing left for me to say

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Brian S

I would like the opportunity to talk to you directly in greater depth, do you mind emailing me your details (arojas@travelodge.com.au) and I’ll be sure to contact you as soon as possible.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

A walk across the road to Macquarie University Hospital. Saves the stress of driving in peak hour. Spacious clean room and 10 minute walk to shops. Staff were extremely friendly too. Very quiet room with the basics you need.

Dear Rebecca SS

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I do hope your visit to the hospital was successful.

Hotel Manager

Been to Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde? Share your experiences!