“Wonderful Food & Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe, Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful Food & Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the food and listening to Simon talk passionately about its ingredients. Everything that the 5 of us ate was delicious. It's a small restaurant - make sure you book!

• Visited October 2013

Lismore, Australia
“A perfect evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took my girlfriend here for her birthday and we were both very happy with our choice, the atmosphere is quintessentially itallian and very relaxed. the food was superb, not overly complex but very delicious. The chefs (Simon and his wife) were very friendly and made us feel very welcome and valued as customers. I was recommended this restaurant by my mother in law and I would certainly recommend it to others. Thanks for a great evening!

• Visited September 2013
“Equal to Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had read about this place in Trip Advisor and decided to check it out. Lucky we had made a booking because it was booked out. Simon our host was most attentive and very helpful in explaining the different dishes on the menu. We started off with with the herb Pizza bread. Fresh herbs and olive oil Beautiful! Our mains which were pasta dishes were the best we have ever had. Our BYO wine was served in tumbler glasses tasted just as good as in a wine glass and added to the atmosphere of the place. Simon does the talking and Jasmine does the cooking. Great team together. We will be back. Would be great if they could relocate to the Gold Coast!!

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“A Lismore gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My colleague and I ate at Trattoria Pagotto tonight and were very lucky to get a table in this small and friendly eatery. For less than $40 we walked out of there stuffed on delicious and freshly homemade meatballs and fettuccine with crusty garlic bruschetta. I certainly don't think the meals are slightly overpriced considering the freshness of the food, the quality and quantity of the dishes.

The restaurant is small and the kitchen open, which makes it easy for Jas and Simon to chat freely to their customers. The other people in the restaurant were clearly regulars which is also a great indication that the food is good, if people keep coming back. Make sure you book or call ahead if you can.

I would definitely eat here again and congratulate Simon and Jas for pursuing their dream.

• Visited September 2013
Lismore
“Chocolate cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Lunched here one day homemade pasta was pretty damn good. There was talk about their delicious chocolate cake so ordered one for my husbands birthday, words cannot describe, can't wait for my birthday.

• Visited August 2013