“Lovley meal and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: European, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hugo's on Megalong is a newly established restaurant in the heart of Leura. At Hugo's we offer a range of Modern Australian, infused European style dishes. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere, with an open wood fire. We are child friendly, fully licensed and BYO. Open for lunch and dinner.
Leura
“Lovley meal and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Dined early, and all of us were happy with what we ordered, Best steak I've had in along time..........well recommended...Thanks we will be back soon

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wentworth Falls, Australia
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I are fairly local to the area. We decided to drop in at Hugo's unexpectedly for dinner, and might i say, We where pleasantly surprised with the service of food presented to us on that night. I had the home made cabonnara I thought it was above average it had a smokey bacon taste, very delicious. And the Eye Fillet steak witch was cooked perfectly (medium rare) if it was cooked the wrong way my girlfriend would of sent it back straight away, so she was very pleased.. we ended the evening with a chocolate fondu with fresh fruit.
The reason why i gave a 4 star not 5 is because i think the lightning needs to be a bit brighten to change the ambiance of the place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rostrevor
“Burnt toast?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Lovely little cottage with cute dog photographs on the walls. However the meal I ordered - a bruchetta - was boring, minimal
(I admit it was only an entree but small even so) and the only vegetarian option on the menu. My first mouthful brought on the realisation that the underneath of the three tiny pieces of toast was burned black! Yes, I returned the meal but did not receive an apology (or a discount!). Very disappointing!

Visited November 2012
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Service was medioca. Food just acceptable. Price to high for what you got. Dont think I would return

Visited September 2012
Wentworth Falls, New South Wales, Australia
“3rd time around at Hugos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I returned to Hugo's for the third time last night and we feel that each time we dine there the experience gets better.Front of house Judy could not be faulted and we feel she really helped to make our night out pleasant.The menu has a really good selection and our entrees, main meals and desserts were delicious. All staff on the night were friendly and pleasant and we both enjoyed a coffee served to us by the professional waiter Ethan in the bar area. We will definitely be back to enjoy a great night out at Hugo's again soon.

• Visited October 2012