Stayed at Old Leura Dairy as part of a group. Most of us were very impressed and agreed it was comfortable, charming & rustic. However rustic should not extend to the hot tub.
Eeeeko friendly??? well it bleached my black bikini brown. Also temperature was not hot
enough and the water felt and smelt dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains