We (family of four) stayed at the hotel for one night on a family special. The price was a bit high, but it is in a good area (and a tourist area), so it is probably a fair price. The price included breakfast, which was the highlight for all of us. Nice buffet, lots of choice, friendly staff. The rooms were okay. Nothing special, beds a bit hard for my taste, but no problems with noise and they were clean. The real downfall as far as we were all concerned was the shower. First, the "window" in the room with the shower is really two pieces of glass that are not connected. What this meant is it was very cold in the room, which I don't find pleasant when showering. Add to the cold room that the hot water would only come through the faucet and not the showerhead and you ended up with a cold shower in a cold room. Not a great way to wake up.
I still gave the hotel a good score because of the breakfast and the nice size room, but they need to work on their plumbing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort offers warm country hospitality set amidst 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the 4th fairway of Leura Golf Course, the Resort offers a relaxing and memorable venue for any occasion.The location is perfect, only minutes from all the attractions of the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Hotel Leura
- Leura Gardens Hotel
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort Blue Mountains