“don't hesitate: great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Llandrindod Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leura
Llandrindod Bed & Breakfast
272 The Mall, Leura, New South Wales NSW 2780, Australia   |
Ranked #4 of 14 Leura B&B and Inns
Brecht, Belgium
“don't hesitate: great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2009

I hesitated a little to book, since there was only one review. Don't. We've slept in 13 different places during our month in Australia, and Jacaranda definitely ranks top 3.
The location is perfect to discover the Blue Mountain region. And it's quiet. The house is splendid, with almost stylisch breakfast room, comfy sittingroom, fairytale bedroom. They know how to make you feel at home (and they like it). The lady helped us with more than we could wish for.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

This was my second stay at Llandrindod. The first time I stayed was with my husband about 4 years ago, and this time I stayed with my Mum. Sue and Ron, the owners and really lovely, approachable people that ensure you have a completely relaxing and comfortable stay.

There are lots of gorgeous plants in the spacious garden. It is a really comfortable place inside and out that you cannot avoid relaxing. We decided to stay here rather than Lillianfels (which we also adore, but is much more impersonal and regularly holds conferences so is very businesslike) because we were after a place where we could just completely relax in a really friendly environment. The decor fits perfectly with the old worldliness of the Blue Mountains. The room and ensuite were spotless (and I noted, so was the kitchen when I happened to be speaking to Sue one day). It was very cosy and warm with a fireplace in the conservatory which was a fabulous place in which to read. The breakfast was delicious and Sue makes a delicious complementary afternoon tea (ours was a delectably moist cake with even more delicious icing) with a wide selection of teas and coffee to choose from. In the evening, you can relax with a glass of complementary port and chocolates.

The location of Llandrindod is perfectly located only 5 minutes to the main Leura shopping village where there are some very good restaurants. We suggest that you try Silks - food is delicious, service and decor great as well and prices, not cheap, but match most restaurants around Leura (but make a booking if you would like a Saturday night). For lunch, I am always partial to Leura Gourmet.

If you can't get into Llandrindod, you could also try Broomlea, which is opposite. We have stayed there too and it is gorgeous and offers many of the same sorts of things (similar level B&B), but is not quite as personal or as super friendly or comfortable.

Everytime I stay at Llandrindod I feel a nice warm feeling as though we have just spent a weekend with friends.

Enjoy!!

• Liked — Location, comfort, food and friendliness
  • Disliked — -
  • Stayed August 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Llandrindod Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!