“Great for families with kids.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle
“Great for families with kids.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was average but the owner was charming, funny and oh-so patient with our raucous crowd with 3 small kids. He brought out pizza dough and rolling pins to keep the kids entertained whild dinner cooked.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cork, Ireland
“Disgusted!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went to this restaraunt because of the great reviews. The place looked nice and relaxed but the people working their not very welcoming. Anyways, I didnt really care because I love my pizza and I got a good vibe that the food would be good. I'm a pizza lover BIG TIME!!! and so here we go with the review.

The pizza came down and I must say it looked the part, looked really nice. My girlfriend and I had a taste and she said it was bland and I thought the same but I was just way too hungry to complain and it did cost us a bit.....but it got worse, I picked up another slice and the pizza was soggy at the bottom, I couldnt believe it. I was so digusted, I nearly got sick...

In these situations, I wished I was the person who likes to complain but I got the feeling I was not going to get any satisfaction and I wanted to enjoy my stay in Leura, 10min train from katoomba.

Oh wait there was hope!!!!! the lady behind the counter came down to me and asked if everything was Okay??? I said "the pizza is soggy and drippings" and she said thats because you got mushrooms on your pizza" The frustration in my face, I am saying to myself, is this women for real? So she says thank you I will pass on your feedback.....Anyways, Im getting annoyed writing this review so im going to leave it at that...

I have my suspisions with these reviews. It was too bloody awful.....

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Good value good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Lovely Italian food. We had pizzas one night then went back and next night had pasta. Lovely tasting food. Very reasonable price. Place was busy both nights with families enjoying dinner. We went one weekend night and one week night.

Visited February 2013
Wollongong, Australia
“sloppy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

sloppy pizza, overcooked steak, will never be back. Up for a quiet weekend with the girlfriend, and was very dissapointed.

Visited February 2013
Australia
“If you want a good time and great food go to Papadino's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went there while staying over night at Katoomba and had a great time. The staff know how to look after their customers, the atmosphere was fantastic with lots of tourists there having dinner. The food was great, good meal sizes and great selection to choose from. The place is also B.Y.O. which helps keep the cost down. A two course meal for 4 people was just under $100 which I felt was reasonable. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited November 2012