We stayed for 9 nights at Kurrara on our honeymoon and were very pleased with the guest house. I was glad to find that we were away from the noise of the main roads, unlike some places in the area. Everytime we arrived back at the guest house we would notice some other beautiful feature we hadn't seen yet. We had a sneak peek into the other rooms and all have their own charms and are decorated in old fashion. Meals and cooking facilities are not provided but we did have a kettle in our room and there was always ample tea and coffee. Close to the Three Sisters and many amazing bushwalks, restaurants and cafes. It was nice to come back to a heated room after being out in the cold.
- Also Known As:
- Kurrara Guest House Hotel
- Kurrara Guest House Hotel Katoomba
- Kurrara Historic Guest House Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurrara Guest House was built in 1902 as one of the first guest houses in Katoomba. It was recently purchased by new owners on 2nd May 2012, and has undergone a transformation. Our beautiful Mountains Guest House is central heated, and offers 3 spa en suites, with 4-poster beds and period furnishings. 5 upstairs shower en suites are individually decorated and have been recently refurbished. Our guests enjoy relaxing in our communal lounges around Victorian gas log fires and a large screen TV/DVD & library. Enjoy tea & coffee on arrival, and complimentary Port. We offer a full continental breakfast of homemade muesli, cereals, freshly baked bread, fruit, yogurt, and fresh juice. Free wifi is available in all rooms. Kurrara has its own private carpark and off street parking. Situated on a quiet and peaceful corner, surrounded by rhododendrons and mature trees. We are within walking distance to Katoomba town centre and wonderful restaurants, Echo Point and The Three Sisters and the many bushwalks in the surrounding area.We welcome you to stay with us and become part of an 110 year tradition of visitors to Kurrara. You won't want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kurrara Historic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.