“Great Chocolate and More” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Sydney
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Chocolate and More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We did a chocolate course here and had a great time. We had been given a box of their chocolates and set about exploring further. I had always wanted to know more about chocolate as I enjoy cooking and the 5 hours we spent with Adam taught me a great deal.
You spend the time learning how to handle chocolate and temper it. Then you make your own chocolates to take away, and we brought plenty away with us. The class is small and personal and tailored to suit your needs. The chocolates that are on sale in the shop are made there and are very yummy, so were the ones we brought home. A great day doing the course and a great place to pick up some great chocolates.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hot Chocolate to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Friendly staff, good service. Normally hot chocolate is hot brown thin watery rubbish, but this oozed proper chocolate with every slip. The candle to melt it all is a good trick too. Great place near echo point. Break the journey and relax in chocolate heaven. Closest thing to Belgium in several thousand km's!!

Visited April 2013
SE LONDON
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Wonderful Hot Chocolate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went here in July 2013 and had one of the best hot chocolates I have every tasted. The young lady that served us was lovely and helpful....Cant rate this place highly enough!

Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“For chocolate lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at 3 explorers motel, which is right across this shop and I love chocolate. Needless to say, I religiously visited this place everyday. I loved their mocha, it was perfect to take along on hikes. My husband had hot chocolate everyday over here. It's a very cute place and the owner makes the chocolates himself. I highly recommend making a pit-stop on your way to Echo point or after one of the Katoomba trail hikes. Well worth the visit.

Visited September 2013
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must do if you love chocolate.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a lovely coffee and cheesecake here plus of course purchased amazing chocolates. We were there early in the morning and had the place to ourselves. The marzipan strawberries were unusual and not as sweet as they looked.

Visited July 2013