- Hearty and comprehensive breakfast. Breads were excellent, as with other breakfast items (full american breakfast available; cooked fresh)
- very cosy house and rooms
- good selection of DVDs.
- Hosts were polite and helpful, service staff during breakfast very attentive and cheerful.
- Great location.
- We needed a room/rooms for 4 persons comprising 2 adults and 2 children. We were told that the room could fit 4 (and were charged accordingly for the 2 additional children) but the room could only fit one extra bed; it turned out that 1 child was expected to sleep on a two seater couch (which was not a pull out bed). The length was short enough for my 5 year old but I feared he would roll off, and too short for my 8 year old. In the end we had to squeeze 2 children and 1 adult in the queen bed (which was a tight squeeze).
- TV screen was tiny.
- In winter, toilet floor was bitingly icy cold, and got terribly wet from the condensation arising from the hot water. My other party in an adjoining room had chilly air blowing in through the toilet ventilation system.
- During breakfast, the fumes from the open kitchen pervades the living and dining area and gets into your hair and clothes.
- Carpark tight.
The cons are just areas which could be improved upon, but I would still say that overall, we nevertheless had a pleasant stay at this charming establishment.
- Also Known As:
- Lurline House Hotel Katoomba
- Lurline House Hotel
- Lurline House Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lurline House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.