Stayed here for 2 nights with family visiting from the U.K while we did some sightseeing and had a great time.
Positives - Reception was friendly and helpful, rooms were large (we stayed in a family room and our family stayed in a queen room) and clean and beds were comfortable. Though our room was at the front of the hotel it was very quite and we were not disturbed by the road. Rooms had all the usual amenities and, although no minibar (who uses these overpriced things anyway) had a reasonable size fridge to store you own drinks in.
Negatives - only minor things really. The spa was closed due to a water leak and (although clean) the carpets could possibly do with a deep clean. The usual overpriced hotel WiFi access.
Didn't try the restaurant as there are plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance. Overall, worth staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in a few weeks as our new lounge café will be opening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba