Staff were friendly but rooms were smaller than the photos would have you believe, sauna did not work, air con was very noisy and dried the air so much we ended up with sore throats, mould around bath, bathroom electical socket loose in wall, several lightglobes around the hotel needed replacing, no electric blankets, lots of other minor complaints. I would not recommend this hotel and we will certainly not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in a few weeks as our new lounge café will be opening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba