we stayed a night at Echoes after deliberating between it and Lilianfels. Thought we'd try Echoes as the website stated it had been recently renovated. While the entrance foyer and surrounds were beautiful, the rooms were well below par for the $450 a night we paid. The bathroom had space for only one person at a time and the shower was in the bath cubicle. Most disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Echoes Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.