The rooms seemed big enough but..... If you put a desk, luggage stands, and a decent closet in the room you'd be out of space. Only 1 electrical outlet, no coffee maker, spotty Internet, and little control over the temperature. A $15.00 breakfast for $55.
A spectacular view of the valley but not worth the $600+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Katoomba, Blue Mountains