“Luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
You added In My View to your Saves list
167 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 20 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Galway, Ireland
“Luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Spacious high quality accommodation with all amenities in the very large room. Helpful hosts and professionally run with tourist leaflets, internet code and other assistance offered. Quiet. Near to the sights and to the town. Views and walks just outside the door.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We value your input as it provides the means for us to monitor our preformance and to improve. Hope your travels were safe back to Ireland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
La Jolla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Great location overlooking the Blue Mountains ... Room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet ... Nicely located to take advantage of the surrounding sights ... David is attentive yet unobtrusive and very helpful with guidance on area sights !

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
We appreciate you taking the the time to write this review they are so important to us as we strive to maintain the standards our guests deserve. We hope you travelled safe back to the US
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I decided to celebrate our one year anniversary at the blue mountains. In my view was the perfect choice and affordable. Private and peaceful with an exceptional view of the mountains. The room was very clean and maintained with a very spacious spa bath for two. Candles were provided which was a nice touch. The owner David Brown was pleasant to deal with as well as the host who recommended some restaurants and tours. Lots of brochures with maps available in the foyer to help you get around which was very handy as it was our first time visiting the Blue Mountains. Great location as well, close to most of the attractions and only about 8 min drive to the town. Will definitely recommend to friends and family :)

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
It gives us much pleasure to know that we helped make your anniversary celebrations so enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to post a review it is greatly appreciated
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

In My View is a great place to stay; the rooms are very clean and comfortable, with a big bed, lots of pillows and beautiful linens. The kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator are great amenities, but the best part is the beautiful Jacuzzi tub. The room is very nicely decorated and offers beautiful views overlooking the valley; sitting on the front porch with my morning coffee, even though a bit chilly, was quite nice. There is almost no noise so it is tranquil and relaxing.

In My View is convenient to viewing points for the Three Sisters, and close to Scenic World and downtown Katoomba. The hosts are very friendly and hospitable and had great suggestions for sightseeing in the area--they even knew where to go to see kangaroos in the 'wild'! This was a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend staying here when you visit the Blue Mountains.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are always so pleased to received such positive feedback. Enjoy the remainder of your Australian visit and travel safe home
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

In my view was the perfect accommodation for me and my boyfriend! Taking advantage of their 3 day mid-week package (which is very affordable), the accommodation was exactly what we needed. With a sort of luxury hotel feel, a beautiful view of the VERY blue mountains, only 5 mins to the town centre and a very friendly host, In My View left a memorable mark on what was a very relaxing mini trip away. Oh and did I mention spa bath? AMAZING!

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review. It is very pleasing to know that our venue satisfied your needs
Havertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

A small inn on Cliff Drive in Katoomba with a beautiful view and only two rooms for let. Very private, romantic, modern, and clean. Great attention to detail with luxurious sheets, candles in the room, and a spa bath. We were treated to a magical display of the "Phantom Falls" right from our front porch one morning. Only a short walk to several lookouts and hiking trails, with the shops and restaurants of Katoomba very near by. The host, David, was very helpful with restaurant recommendations and suggestions for places to see. We would definitely stay here again!

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your review we certainly value and take on board your comments. Enjoy the remainder of your Australian visit
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed at In My View for three nights in July and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our suite was spacious, nicely decorated and most importantly, immaculate. Everything was clean and seemed completely brand new. Perfect! We were impressed with all the small touches in the suite including candles by the spa, tea, coffee, milk and fresh towels every morning that David, our host kindly provided us on our request. The spa, although a little tight, was a great way to relax at the end of a day of bushwalking. We also enjoyed the pay TV channels, widescreen television and complimentary wifi.

In terms of location, In My View was conveniently located a short drive away from the Katoomba town centre and tourist attractions. Even better, it was situated right on Cliff Drive and boasted spectacular views of the sunset every night over the mountains.

Although we had anticipated a kitchen with a stovetop, David informed us that the suite was not approved for stovetop cooking. However, we were still happy eating out or buying takeout at the nearby town centre and making simple meals with the microwave and kettle provided. Coles and Aldi are also close by for supplies.

All in all, the suite was faultless. We could not have found a better place to stay in Katoomba and would stay again!

InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us

Been to In My View? Share your experiences!