“Great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mario's Mineshaft Restaurant and Bar

Mario's Mineshaft Restaurant and Bar
2 Snowy River Avenue | Lakeview Plaza, Jindabyne, New South Wales NSW 2627, Australia (Formerly Marios Mineshaft Restaurant and Bar)
6456 2727
Dining options: Dinner
Canberra, Australia
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very good service. Pizza was very good. A touch on the expensive side, though kind of what you expect in the mountains.
Worth a visit.

Visited September 2013

Bega, Australia
“What a great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I must admit after reading some of the reviews on this site, I was preparing myself for the worst. What I got however was quite different. Good food, really good service at a good price. Came with a group of 22, the staff were so lovely, the servings were absolutely huge, and considering it was a Saturday night in winter, so busy that there was a line-up out the door, the wait for food was minimal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food here was decent but the service was absolutely terrible! Came with a small group and were seated straight away and advised there would be a 45 min wait for our food. Our food didn't come for an hour and a half with no explanation or apology. Asked about a discount but they didn't seem to care about compensation at all. Will never come here again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canberra
“Delicious pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service was pretty quick and friendly, the pizza very delicious.....I didn't think it was awesome value for money....

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food pathetic service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my partner and my 7month old son apon arrival an elderly gentlman look at us and said "what do you want" I asked we could have a table lookex us up and down look at my son and sat us right next to the toilets right at the back of the restaurant!! My partner could see right into the male toilets and thr smell was horrible!! Never have I had such rude service in my life!! The food was good but the service was so pathetic I will never eat there again!! Food took over an hour to come out!! Food good price ok but service PATHETIC!!!!!

• Visited July 2013