“Great, fresh, tasty food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Indian, Middle Eastern, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Forster Cafe and Indian Restaurant in the heart of Forster famous eatery area and it's situated at 11-13 Wallis street forster . There is plenty of free parking space. It is our extreme pleasure to give you a very warm welcome at Indian Restaurant.
Canberra, Australia
“Great, fresh, tasty food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very nice food. Fresh and tasty. Each dish had their own individual taste instead of all them tasting the same. Very enjoyable. Would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newcastle, Australia
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've always considered myself to be very critical of Indian food and was quite surprised when I tasted the food they sell here. Not even Surjits in Sydney is as good as this! It's absolutely beautiful and I would recommend every one to go there! The service was excellent and had a friendly vibe.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

The food was tasty enough but by no means worthy of a 5 star rating. I would not go back if I was back in town in future. An enjoyable enough meal :)

“Ever best Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I couldn't believe I could find an Indian restaurant in Forster but finally I found one- awesome food and beautiful location- this is the best Indian restaurant- the best chef special's, Lahori tikka botti and chicken karaahi was super delicious- best service n had great time- must recommend every one to visit this restaurant. Thanks

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Forster, Australia
“Best Indian food in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was hesitant to try Indian Food as I was not sure that it would be for me... however, I tried Forster Café and Indian Restaurant and absolutely loved it!! Their Butter Chicken is AMAZING!!! I only tried Indian for the first time 2 months ago and have easily eaten from this restaurant at least 10 times! I have tried the other 2 Indian Restaurants in Tuncurry now and they are nothing compared to this restaurant. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a great meal and friendly service!!! I know I will be recommending to all of my friends and family!

• Visited December 2013