“Great Food Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 61 restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Newcastle, Australia
“Great Food Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 NEW

My daughter and I went there twice for breakfast wonderful food great coffee and the service the owners remember what we had and my daughter just said i'll have the same as yesterday they had remember now thats service we will be going back there thank you Bee on Boardwalk

Visited July 2014

72% Recommend
Forster, Australia
“Hands down the worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I eat out a lot as I enjoy trying different things and having new experiences, I can tell you that this place was the WORST eating establishment I have been to in my 40 something years!
Where do I start.... I guess from when we walked in, no greeting at all there was only a few people in the place so we sat ourselves down and waited, and waited, and waited I eventually got up and went to the counter where I was grunted at by the cranky old lady who was the waitress. I ordered a margarita, dreadful! It tasted like lemon cordial, where is the fresh lime and Cointreau???? Tequila and lemon cordial is not what I was expecting.
Should have left then .... our meals arrived and were huge, however inedible my chicken was still frozen in the middle and my partners salad had brown and wilted lettuce and no flavour.
Sometimes things can be forgiven but not this time the rude and grumpy lady topped it all off, and her lack of respect for other establishments was completely unprofessional, it seemed all she wanted to do was complain about other restaurants nearby.
This place was beyond terrible would give zero rating if I could.

Visited April 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Nice pancakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Lunched here and the food was quite nice although it took forever to be served. The coffee was not very nice sorrry

Visited March 2014
Tamworth, Australia
“Bee on boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great eggs benedict for breakfast and then design your own brekky . Peaceful and well shaded from the morning sun overlooking the marina

Bellbird, Australia
“Good food but slowed service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have eaten at Bee on Boardwalk a few times over the past two years and every time the food was always great, service was quick and efficient and staff were friendly. The last time I dined was over the New Year period in which the cafe was run off its feet. Every table was full and there were only two wait staff that we could see. We ended up waiting for over an hour for our food and drinks which was annoying but let me assure you that this is the first slow service that I have experienced at Bee. I really recommend everyone giving it a try, we will definitely be back next time we visit Forster!

• Visited January 2014