“A+++” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sevan Apartments

You added Sevan Apartments to your Saves list
Sevan Apartments
4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   14 - 18 Head Street, Forster, New South Wales 2428, Australia   |
Killarney Vale
“A+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Just wanted to say thankyou for the wonderful job you and your staff do at the Sevan Apratments. My family and I had such an AMAZING weekend away to celebrate our wedding and it was made even more enjoyable by staying in such a beautiful place. Your facilities are second to none and I would highly recommend your apartments to anyone! I can assure you we will be back in the future!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

We have stayed at the Sevan Apartments at least 4 times since 2007 and won't stay anywhere else in Forster ever again. The location to the beach is fantastic, the units are immaculate and well appointed, even the common areas are spotless, and the staff are so kind and accomodating. The units are spacious and have beautiful views, large balconies and lots of living space. The bedrooms including the beds are very comfortable. Thank you to Zoe and Shane for lots of wonderful holiday experiences!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

Stayed at the Sevan apartments in a 3 bed apartment.Have stayed several times previously at this beautiful resort.This would have to be one of the nicest places to stay in forster, and i have stayed at most of the apartments in in the area.The apartment was beautifully decorated and immaculate, the cleaners are so thorough and everything is so fresh and clean, especially the bathrooms and kitchen. Wonderful ocean views from the balconies. The lovely receptionist Elle was a delight when checking in, she has wonderful public relation skills and is extremely friendly.Very handy location, walking distance to beach, restaurants and shops.A wonderful place to stay for a relaxing holiday.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

We stayed at Sevan apartments, and chose the deluxe Apartments which was room 201.I will get all the negatives out of the way first. I was disappointed paying a bit extra that we didn't get any glimpse of the ocean all we got was a view of the noisy road, which you really could hear the traffic from inside, also it was a bit off putting with the glass balcony people walking past could see right in. Then the neighbours next door, our bedroom was right next door to their Lounge room and my goodness I have never heard people speak so loud, it was two older couples, and it was like they were yelling, trying to get to sleep was I
possible, my husband who can easily fall asleep was even complaining, we could hear word for word their conversation, it stopped at 2.30am. My hubby spoke to Shane and requested
if we could be moved to another room, but there were no other apartments available,he did speak to them and they promised they would keep it down, come night two they were at it
again, come 1.30am I had had enough opened the front door and screamed out to shut it
up they got the message. I am an easy going person and not too much fusses me, but
between the noisy traffic and the noisy neighbours it really felt like I wasn't on holidays, I was stresses out, thankfully they were gone the next day. My only other complaint would be
the bathroom sinks, there is no place to put your toiletries down.
Now the good, the units are beautiful and clean, big Tvs in the living and main bedroom, beautiful beds, the linen was lovely. Excellent equipped kitchen as well, The BBQ area was very nice as well. Shane was very nice as well. Overall if I was to have this unit again I wouldn't want to stay here, the street noise was way too loud. I would definitely choose an apartment higher up pay the extra money.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, it was really lovely, clean clean, modern and very well equiped. A very short walk to the beach and restaurants, I would definately recommend staying here. The pool was lovely and you can also use the BBQ area.

The only thing negative that i have to say is that the glass sliding doors going out onto the balcony do not have safety glass marks on them (they are slighty tinted) but a child can't tell the difference and my child ran straight into the door. When I told the Manager they said they are compliant with the doors being tinted. Personally I would prefer them to take the extra safety step and add the safety marks onto the glass doors as well. Better to be safe then sorry.
Definately ask for an ocean view room (worth the extra) we were able to watch dolphins playing in the surf from our balcony - it was a real treat.

Room Tip: Definately ask for an ocean view room
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

I recently stayed at Sevan apartments with my husband and three children. It was like a home away from home, except that I could see the ocean when I looked out the window.
The accomodation was awesome! We stayed in a two bedroom apartment. It was fresh when you opened the door to enter. The rooms were clean, the kitchen was well equipped, and it was fantastic having our own laundry!
Having three young children, I must say the accomodation (& Forster) was very child friendly. We all enjoyed using the pool area, and the BBQ area was and added bonus.
The staff were very helpful, especially when booking the accomodation.
I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2011
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

We have just returned from a stay at Sevan. We had a lovely time and enjoyed Forster as a family with young kids. We rented a 3br deluxe apartment which was nicely furnished with a well-equipped kitchen. There was a big flat screen TV in the lounge, and a small LCD tv in the master bedroom. The 2nd bedroom was air-conditioned but the third bedroom was not. The apartments are located on the main road so traffic noise can be a bit of an issue if your apartment happens to face the road. The best thing about these apartments is that they are within walking distance of Forster Beach and its ocean pool and the main street with its eateries. We found the apartment pool to be cold even though it's supposedly heated, but that may just be us. The pool also can be crowded but we did go during peak holiday season so I am sure the apartments were at full capacity. Same goes for the one elevator that served all the apartments. If I didn't have a pram, I too would be taking the stairs. Overall, I would return to these apartments and recommend them to friends.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forster
Dorsal Boutique Hotel
Island Palms Motor Inn
#2 of 10 in Forster
4.0 of 5 stars 151 reviews
BEST WESTERN Lakesway Motor Inn

Been to Sevan Apartments? Share your experiences!