We stayed at the Dorsal Hotel for three nights in January...
- Spectacular views
- Modern building (built 2004-2006 I assume)
- Grossly overpriced.
- No pool
- Poorly equipped gym
- Rude staff (including one woman who appeared to be the owner - she treated both staff and guests rudely and abruptly. I don't know how she stays in business)
- Overpriced restaurant - it provides pretty ordinary food at upmarket Sydney prices. When we asked about Room Service at Reception, we were told that it is provided but that they'd prefer if we came down three floors to the restaurant and picked it up ourselves.
- The granny-aged housekeeper was rude and lazy. Everything was too much effort for her.
- No business centre - internet connection in room did not work.
- Reception was closed at around 7-8pm.
- They do not offer wake-up calls or checkout before 7am.
Overall, we were amazed by the gorgeous views. But the hotel owners had skimped on everything else - poor furnishings in rooms, no training for staff, poor hotel facilities. It is such a pity as the location is awesome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dorsal Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.