“Basic nice food and HUGE helpings!” 3 of 5 stars

cnr Coogee Bay Rd & Arden St, Coogee, Randwick, New South Wales 2034, Australia
(02) 9665 0000
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Coogee Bay Hotel Brasserie, The is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 77 Restaurants in Coogee
Cuisines: French, African, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Basic nice food and HUGE helpings!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my work team before we took on the bondi to coogee 6.5km walk - it was a quiet weekday and very nice sitting outside in the beer gardens. The choice of food is large and the servings are HUGE!! I had the pizza which was pretty ordinary but the peri peri chicken was nice. Nothing to write home about but good value for $20 main. Don't expect gourmet but great for a casual lunch for a mixed group

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

After waiting 40 minutes for my beef patty burger I was told it was coming soon. People who ordered after me were getting their meals and burgers before me. So, I asked for my money back and went elsewhere to eat. I saw a couple who were waiting before us getting fed up too and they got a refund too. Extremely Terrible Service. Just wondering how many refunds do they process in 1 day? Since I saw two refunds in 40minutes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“stick to pizza..or eat elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Terrible food ....well , actually the prawn pizzas are ok ...the rest is really bad. I ate here a few times recently after being given vouchers. The last time it was a wet windy arvo so no one around...and still our schnitzels came out cold. Obviously previously deep fried and just put in the oil a second time for 10 seconds. yuck. The other visit we had piri piri chicken and thai beef salad - no spices ,flavouring , effort or cooking skills were evident.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“nice pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

the prawns are sooo yummy, good food, nice ambiente, close to the beach, two bottleshops and big pokie area. a nice pub to drink a few and share food on a normal weekday.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great beer garden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a couple of meals here. The beer garden is obviously in a great location across the road from Coogee Beach, but it also has a great atmosphere. There's quite a few beers on tap and I enjoyed the food - especially the Spanish-style garlic prawns.

Visited April 2013