“Fun Sushi train” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Coogee
Cuisines: Japanese
“Fun Sushi train”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We just stopped by this place for some quick Sushi and that is what we got. The food is constantly being prepared in the middle of the sushi train which is fun to watch. I found it hard to recognize the dishes, but the staff was very helpful in findind the dishes we wanted. Cheap Mon-Wed.

Melbourne, Australia
“Such a lovely gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This has got to be one of the best Sushi trains I have been to in Austealia to date! The food is fresh, great variety, great seasoning and service. Very relaxed and no-fuss. If I lived in Coogee, this sushi gem would positively drain me of all my money :D. Not cheap but value for money.

Visited June 2014
Australia
“Delicious and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We went on one of the specials nights so it was really busy, glad we arrived early and didn't have to wait long to get seats. The sushi train items were delicious and fresh (made in front of you), and the items we ordered from the kitchen were quick to arrive and also DELICIOUS. I had to physically remove myself from the restaurant to stop eating anymore. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Best sushi in Coogee Randwick area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at Sushigoi very often and sushi is always fresh and nice looking. The tastes are different than other sushi trains. Just one small disappointment, before they close they start clean everything very early and use detergent with some kind of bleach which doesn't smell really nice. But generally I'm always satisfied. Recommend to everyone.

Visited August 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I love eating here when I am staying in Coogee. Its Japanese cuisine with a "sushi train" presentation, so you can eat as much or as little as you like. There is the ability to order options from the menu, however I am always satisfied with what is on the "train". I generally eat 4 - 6 plates and find that is enough. I'm able to get salad, desert as well as the prawn, salmon and other seafood variety dishes without ordering extra. Staff are friendly and the restaurant is very popular so if you don't arrive early you may have to wait a while to be seated.

• Visited June 2013