“Absolutely A M A Z I N G!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Coogee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Absolutely A M A Z I N G!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Unquestionably the best italian style restaurant I have eaten at! I live in cronulla and regularly travel around to try new places to eat. My wife and I head over to coogee at least once a week to have our Farinha hit. We are both big eaters so for the $35 per head all you can eat system is just sensational, you pay $30 for your average main at most italian restaurants these days anywhere in sydney and you still feel like going to maccas on the way home. Farinha staff treat you like royalty and my wife and I come back week after week for the experience. Farinha to me is 10/10. Just make sure you book for a Friday or Saturday night because they are always full house and sometimes with 15 metre long lines out the door. I hope they open one in cronulla one day.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Not again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stumbled into this place with the intention of getting a small pizza but discovered after we got served a small plate of salad that they only served a kind of yum cha where you pay $35a head and take a piece of pizza, pasta, salad and metwurst etc.

Some of the food was quite tasty but not worth $35 a head especially when you only want a quick bite.

Visited May 2013
Sydney
“Good for big appetite and easy eaters...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

But being 39 weeks pregnant this was not the case. And although the staff were absolutely lovely the food was a little disappointing.

Visited May 2013
“Great food and service but don't love the "all you can eat" aspect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The look of this place and the staff are fantastic plus the pizza is very good. Pasta was a average. Wine list good.

The industrial design makes it noisy and dusty.

They don't encourage you to do the all you can eat thing but one can't help fall into that mode with frequent offerings from the waiters.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not happy jan!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'll start with the good part of my experience, It was close to my house. Every other facet of this dining experience was a let down. For one we dined sitting on another group of people (sharing a large table with another group). The music was unbelievably loud which made proper conversation impossible. The food was served via extremely hot frypans, cute but naff. The food itself was dismal. Pizza with the least of topping and flavour, pasta lots of pasta and we know why that is. The service made you feel like just another and when looking at those others served around us made us feel even less. I thought the exit would make my evening more enjoyable but I had to pay the bill first, ouch! Sorry for being dull but I don't find the need to write these all that often.

• Visited April 2013