Coogee Sands is currently rebuilding their elevator with really loud construction starting at 8am. I was given a room two doors down from the elevator and wasn't told anything about the construction, just that the lift was out. Imagine how it felt to be woken up by loud drilling and jack-hammering at 8am when I was planning to get up around 10 am. At this point, I called the front desk and they basically said there was nothing they could do because the owner said it was okay for the construction to start at 8am.
People shouldn't stay at hotels where the ownership values saving a few dollars by starting construction early over the comfort of their guests, even if they are in a nice location on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney