We had never visited Coogee before and we were so lucky that we chose Coogee Sands to stay for the first time. The view from our room had partial ocean views but that was ok because the roof top was amazing for sitting in the sun reading a book, having a bbq or just watching the waves. The position of Coogee Sands is awesome. There are plenty of shops and restaurants close by. Our room was well equiped and clean and the staff at the front desk were extremely helpful. We had to extend our stay by a night and they obliged and even gave us the same discount rate that we had been paying. The Saturday night we were there, there was a group of guys staying on our floor and a couple of times they (in a drunken state) mistook our room for their mates and woke us up. The staff at the front desk were most apologetic and were dealing with the situation. A great place to stay. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney