Got a last minute deal here as I had stayed at another Mantra. For $150 got a studio room for a weekend when the CBD was ridiculously expensive. Easy to get to CBD (about 15 minutes door to door), friendly staff and perfectly adequate room.
Probably need to improve the swipe key system soon (too many failed cards and lift access dependent) and the bathroom could do with an update, but really comfy bed.
Would stay here again if I can get a similar price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Chatswood is located in the centre of Chatswood, a thriving business and shopping district, 10km north of Sydney's CBD. The hotel is close to the major corporations of the North Shore and within a few minutes walk of the famous shopping centers of Chatswood, including Westfield and Chatswood Chase. Conveniently located next to Chatswood Railway Station and Bus Interchange, Mantra Chatswood offers easy access to both Sydney CBD and Homebush Bay Olympic Park. Mantra Chatswood offers contemporary, apartment style accommodation, featuring studio, one and two bedroom apartments, each stylishly decorated and equipped to cater for all travel needs. All rooms include kitchenettes, broadband access, facsimile lines, ISD/STD direct dial phones and voice mail message service, in-room movies, selected Foxtel Channels, dryer, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, exclusive toiletries, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. One and two bedroom apartments are self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities and offer the perfect base for overnight, short-term or long-term stays. With premium facilities including an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, spa, Gymnasium, 24-hour reception, room service, Melting Pot Bar & Bistro, express check-out and conference and meeting facilities with wireless broadband access, Mantra Chatswood is the ideal home away from home for both business and leisure travelers alike. Perfect for travelers who are relocating or on a long stay work assignment, if you'd like information about Mantra Chatswood's long stay rates, please contact the hotel direct. Mantra Chatswood is the only choice for discerning travelers to Sydney's North Shore! Payment on check-out: If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative costs. Payments made by MasterCard / Visa / Amex / Diners will incur a 2% surcharge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Mantra Chatswood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Chatswood
- Mantra Chatswood Sydney
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Sydney