“Great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great choice for a quick, inexpensive and very tasty lunch.
We were pleasantly surprised at how good the quick bite to eat was. The service was fast, the coffee tasty and the wrap that I had was delicious, the toasted Turkish bread open sandwich my husband had was great too.
Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Zwolle, The Netherlands
“Nothing special, but ok place to have breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I would prefer Mama's over Ink for breakfast in Cessnock. My eggs on toast were just eggs on toast. A bit dry to swallow and the below average coffee didn't help to wash it down. Just a little bit of avocado or tomatoes would have made this dish a lot better! That being said, my table partners all had the eggs benedict and really liked them.

Visited September 2013
Australian
“Good Value Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been in Cessnock for a few of days for work. I had breakfast at the Ink Cafe the last two mornings. The food is simple and fresh. The staff are great. I turned up this morning and walked in before I realise they were not open and still getting ready but this was not a problem and they still got me my order. Flat white and eggs on toast for about $13 is heaps better value than the big resort up the road where I was staying and the same meal was $35!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SYDNEY
“Friendly and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The food felt so homely and rustic- it was delicious!! We were greeted straight away and as a large group, were told we could move the furniture outside in order to help us feel more comfortable. Was good value for money and I was so full afterwards. The big breakfast sure is big! I would highly recommend this restaurant to visitors of the Hunter!

Perth, Australia
“Excellent breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had breakfast here and it was GOOD! My husband had the classic breakfast, which he really enjoyed, and I had the Eggs Benedict with bacon instead of ham. My two eggs were perfectly poached and were a 'bursty' deep orange. There was heaps of English spinach and heaps of bacon too, all on two thick slices of sourdough bread. My only complaint was that there was a little too much Hollandaise sauce ;-) Both breakfasts came to about $30.

My husband had a mug of long black coffee, which he said was super hot but good.

The only negative was that the table and chairs didn't seem to have been thoroughly wiped down -- the table was a little sticky and the chairs had crumbs etc. on them from previous occupants.

A tiny little cafe slap bang in the heart of Cessnock's main street.

• Visited October 2012