“Big restaurant big menu” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Sydney, Australia
“Big restaurant big menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Comprehensive menu here and the food is good but there never seems to be many people there and the restaurant is so large you feel a little Los having lunch there - their prawn rolls are great though but there are better in Bankstown

Visited April 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is our local, eat here a couple times a month. Vast menu with something for everyone, even has jellyfish salad if you dare. Tamarind prawns is a great favourite and so yum. Prices are really good and service can't fault it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2008

We have been coming to My Cahn regularly for about 4 years. So many Vietnamese restaurants serve one plate dishes only, but My Canh does the regular phos and buns, plus dishes for sharing. Lemon beef is delicous, and salt and pepper squid is the best I have ever had. But tamarind prawns are to die for with their thick sweet, tangy and caramelised sauce. We've taken many groups here, and no one has been disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go to this restaurant...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2007

I go to this restaurant quite often and always enjoy the combination crispy noodles. The waiter is friendly and he remembers what i eat!