“So cheap and yummy :)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 187 Restaurants in Bankstown
Brisbane, Australia
“So cheap and yummy :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Liked the range of food, huge desert selection.
Disliked the "Eating sessions!" The first session has to finish by 8PM so they can serve other people! Weird! So arrive early!

Visited March 2014

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Rude and treating”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I couldn't believe the rude staff on the the sign in desk,I didn't bother to try the restaurant.I don't know how they get away with it,I think maybe lack of good management.Never again.

Perth, Australia
“Rude snobs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My wife had heard about the "All you can eat" buffet from her friends. The sceptic in me was reluctant to accept that any establishment could serve less than $20 buffet and I would come away happier after the experience. And I was proven correct. The website (which is integerated with that of RSL club's) was not clear about a few details and hence I phoned on a Saturday morning. No amount of scepticism could have prepared me for the rudeness and the hostility that was emanating from the other end.
My wife was still insistent that we give this place a try and so off we went the next Saturday afternoon. At the reception we were asked for an Identity Card! My Overseas driving licence (which is good enough to keep me on the NSW state and other Australian state roads) was apparently not a good enough identification document to gain me entry for a spot of lunch. When I offered to show them some documents with the my local address on it on my phone (local address being the key to opening the gates) or download some from my electronic mail, there was derivise laughter and it was once again not acceptable!
And so, after having driven close to 15km to check out this "Incredible place" everyone is talking about, we had to come back frustated, angry, humiliated and more than just a little hungry.
So Gentle Reader, if you are the kind who will not mind carrying a photo Id (with local address on it) and have a liberally anaesthetised skin, I am certain you will be able to step inside these Hallowed Portals (after may be getting turned away a few times) and judge for yourself if this place is deserving of all the hype it has generated.
I was not and so I will never find out!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sundry
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

the buffet food was awesome i really liked how the food was always hot the serve was good.. i really enjoyed the meat was always cut fresh and the choclate fountain was great the machines of the ice cream was good eat as much as you like of everything always eat too much but its so yummy..

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food was great, sweet and sour pork not chewy and the soft serve machine was magnificent! Keep up the great work! AND it was very cheap, we went there for my cousins birthday and the seafood was very fresh, the bathrooms were really nice and clean, the sushi was AMAZING and my favourite was the chocolate fountain! :)

• Visited May 2013