“LOVELY HOTEL,GREAT LOCATION,FRIENDLY STAFF” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Bankstown Hotel

You added Travelodge Bankstown Hotel to your Saves list
Travelodge Bankstown Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8 Greenfield Parade | Cnr Mona St & Greenfield Parade, Bankstown, New South Wales 2200, Australia   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bankstown
Newcastle, Australia
“LOVELY HOTEL,GREAT LOCATION,FRIENDLY STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We recently attended Olympic Park for a concert This is located around 15mins drive from the venue. it is located in the bankstown sports club, I was a little concerned when I first arrived, however we had no noice from patrons. The staff on reception went out of their way to assist us. The othergreat aspect of this hotel is the secure complimentary parking. The Hotel room was spactious and modern . I would definitely recommend this hoteI. The club itself has a lovely atmosphere with cafes and restaurants. we had breakfast in the restaurant and the staff were so nice next concert we will definitley stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Renee_Sprange, Manager at Travelodge Bankstown Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Wisepeople1,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Bankstown. I am pleased to hear that you had a lovely time at Travelodge and found the staff to be friendly. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards, Renee Sprange

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Nowra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Excellent stay, Nice and clean, Staff was very helpful, Locked my bathroom and the staff from the front counter come and helped get my door open. Towels, Soap, Conditioner and Shampoo was freshly delivered everyday. Food court was wonderful, Breakfast was self service and very well prepared. 2 thing that i did not like. 1. No smoking areas up near the rooms as my friend was a smoker 2. The second lady that attended me on my last day was rude and i loved the 1st lady that served us was very helpful..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear New Traveller Kazza,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Bankstown. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be clean and the staff hepful. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed at travel lodge bankstown, the guest services guy would not help me swipe up to my room cause my card was not working , however the SECURITY GUARD Big bald guy, forget his name now gladly offered to help me go up to my room by swiping my card in the elevator .

• Stayed September 2013
Renee_Sprange, Manager at Travelodge Bankstown Hotel, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding with your room key cards. The team from the Bankstown Sports Club do not have access to our room keys or security system, so for future references you will need to contact the hotel team.
We look forward to welcomming you back to Travelodge Bankstown in the near future.

Kind regards
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We recently stayed on the busy long weekend and chose to stay out of the city and use public transport. What an excellent choice. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, comfortable and functional. The rates were excellent. The adjoining club has a lovely ambience and the choice of eateries is excellent. The trip to the city is quite bearable. I must say don't forget your toothbrush though it will cost you $6 for one, how ridiculous as I work in a 4 star in Canberra and these are complimentary,. We will be staying again for the value and service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Bankstown. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be clean and the staff friendly. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Millthorpe, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

After booking a room in August through Expedia. Noticed I made a Mistake with dates in booking. Rang motel straight away and changed dates. I also rang Expedia and changed dates to September. This was confirmed in an email I received from Expedia that was Cc to Bankstown Travelodge. Travelodge agreed to change the booking to September in an email sent back to Expedia. On the morning of booking my wife rang to confirm bedding configuration and was informed by staff that there was no booking. The original booking had not be changed by staff. We were also informed there would be no refund of $195 already paid. Definitely would not recommend staying at this Motel. Our experience has left a very bitter taste in our mouth. The advice I received from the hotel manger " next time you should book directly with the hotel and not thought a 3rd party site." When we asked for a refund we were informed to contact Expedia as it was their fault the booking had not been changed. Sorry Bankstown Travelodge but you have failed badly on this occasion.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Renee_Sprange, Manager at Travelodge Bankstown Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Sam K,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding with your bookings. This is unacceptable and it is an issue that we have taken up with Expedia and our reservation team.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience that you have experienced and we take your comments very seriously. Should you wish to stay in the future I hope that you would give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our product.

Kind regards
Robina, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I spent 4 nights here while in Sydney on personal business and found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. I had the breakfast included in my package which there was a good variety of food to select, there a number of restaurants to choose from including Italian and Chinese. If you like a bit of a flutter on the pokies there are plenty of machines in the club it self. A10 minute walk will take you to the major shopping centre. All in all I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the Bankstown area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Renee_Sprange, Manager at Travelodge Bankstown Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable.

Kind regards,
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place is ideal if you are there on a conference with a crowd of people not the place to go for a romantic weekend, the staff on reception went through the motions and I felt I was an inconvenience to them, the room was tired but functional, I suppose were this place has promise is the selection of restaurants and bars, the staff in the Italian restaurant were great as were the bar staff in the piano bar, I had the buffet breakfast which was at best average, the location is handy if you are going to Olympic Park, now the real test would I stay there again? probably yes but would do some more research to see what else is around.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the selection of restuarants and bars however we have noted your comments in relation to our team and will action them appropriately.

We hope you choose to stay with us in the future and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bankstown
Travelodge Sydney
Travelodge Manly - Warringah
Travelodge Wynyard Sydney
Travelodge Phillip Street Sydney City Hotel
Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde

Been to Travelodge Bankstown Hotel? Share your experiences!