My partner and i are from Airlie Beach but decided to go on a mini vacay and stayed at Peppers Airlie beach recently and were blown away by the resort! From check in to check out, there was not one thing we could fault (even the walk up the hill is nice after a huge meal in town, but they will pick you up as well, bonus!) The views were to die for and sipping champagne on the balcony made us feel like movie stars. The lady on reception was delightful and friendly and helped us book tours and made us feel so welcome. I would definitely have to recommend the chocolate tasting plate at tides restaurant, and could have had it all to myself! yum!! We will definitely be back and would recommend to our friends coming to visit for the Christmas holidays. Amazing!!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.