I honestly cannot say enough good things about this resort. I stayed here for a little over a week (a few days before and after my wedding). My bridesmaids and I stayed in an apartment, with the most spectacular view. The room was clean and modern, it truly felt like you were on vacation. The breakfast in the restaurant was included in our package and there was a good variety of dishes, the staff were so accommodating & the food was delicious.
The day after our wedding we planned a recovery day with our guests, we has stayed the night of our wedding in a bridal villa where we had our wedding. We had to be at the marina by 10am, we had to get all of our things to the resort (along with all of the wedding items/dress/etc) the staff told us to pop it all near the reception and they would take it to our room for us, I was gob smacked. How lovely!!
When we arrived back from our day of snorkeling, we were greeted with friendly faces & our room key. All of our items were in our room along with a bottle of champagne and choc dipped strawberries.
To everyone at Peppers thank you so much for making the start of our honeymoon absolutely unforgettable. Just wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands