I stayed here for a week with a friend and it was absolutely stunning, we didnt want to leave! As soon as we arrived it was luxurious with an open plan reception area looking over the ocean and the rest of airlie beach. Yes it's on a massive hill but walking up to your room after a massive, delicious dinner at tides, you felt a little better. Amanda on reception was fantastic and extremely helpful when booking our tours for us and recommending what to do in the area. The rooms are spacious with beautiful views. Even though I was here with a friend the resort is suitable for families and couples as well.
The only downfall to our stay was the dishwasher didn't seem to work properly, we had to put dishes through two times. And the restaurant, while the food and service were fantastic, the meals (all three) came out within 45 minutes which felt quite rushed.
If you're coming to airlie, don't even consider anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands