This place is gorgeous. We secured a good price online so decided we could justify an extra night as we did not want to leave. Nice pool, not too large but only got busy at the end of the day with people returning from day trips. Shuttle bus to town was good as the walk was a bit much in the heat with all the hills. Day trip out with Whitehaven topped off the stay. Would definately recommend for a bit of luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands