Unfortunately my wife and I only had a 3 night stay at this fantastic resort. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was was very new and well maintained. The resort is anly a short walk to other local restaurants and shops. The only problem is the large hill which you have to walk up to return to the resort which could be tough for the elderly. The plus is that the resort has a shuttle bus which runs every 2 hours. The facilities are excellent.
We had 2 meals at the resort which were both excellent.
The staff were friendly and only to willing to help.
Overall a excellent resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands