Unfortunately my wife and I only had a 3 night stay at this fantastic resort. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was was very new and well maintained. The resort is anly a short walk to other local restaurants and shops. The only problem is the large hill which you have to walk up to return to the resort which could be tough for the elderly. The plus is that the resort has a shuttle bus which runs every 2 hours. The facilities are excellent.
We had 2 meals at the resort which were both excellent.
The staff were friendly and only to willing to help.
Overall a excellent resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar, pure pampering and relaxation at the onsite endota spa or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. From 1 Feb until 31 April reception hours are Sun-Thur 7am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 7am to 9pm. For the rest of the year reception will be open 7am to 11pm daily. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property 1 day in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands