“Didn't disappoint” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Peppers Airlie Beach

You added Peppers Airlie Beach to your Saves list
Peppers Airlie Beach
4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Mount Whltsunday Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802, Australia   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Didn't disappoint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Lovely rooms, obliging and friendly staff, and a magnificent view. What else do you need?

We went to Peppers through booking an all inclusive package deal, including flights, accommodation, cooked breakfast every morning and a couple of day trips. It was exceptional value for money. Especially with such a good quality apartment and service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at peppers for 2 nights for a romantic getaway,& it was perfect...
Our room was beautiful,clean and comfortable and had the biggest spa bath in the bathroom.
The resort as a whole was beautiful and although a fair walk from town it was an easy drive or peppers did provide a courtesy bus back & forward if you didn't wish to drive.
Overall it was a lovely place to stay and we will definitely be back and hopefully get to stay longer...

Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful week at Peppers Coral Coast. This was our first time at Airlie Beach and we were so pleased that we decided to stay at Peppers.If we ever come back to Airlie we will definitly stay here again and we can highly recommend this place.
Yes the location is high up the hill, we did not have any issues with the walk, they will take you up and down the steep hill with a golfbuggy if you need assistance.
The Apartment was beautiful, light, roomy and with fantatic views ! we saw some great sunrises and sunsets from our large balcony.
The pool was lovely it did get crowded at times and some times if was a bit unconfortable as the diners were ovelooking the pool, one afternoon we had a cocktail by the pool, so much fun. The staff were fantastic, always helpful and professional.
We had dinner twice and a late lunch on the day we arrived. The restaurant is open all day wich is great. The food is amazing we had our best meals here, also love the design of the restaurant and the beautiful artwork in both the dining area and the receiption.
Overall we had a fantastic week, can highly recommend Peppers, great service and a overall high standard in all areas.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I just completed a 4 night stay at the Peppers resort in Airlie Beach. I was on my own because I had a small break at work and wanted to take advantage to go on holiday. The Peppers was a great place to stay for my trip. My room was very comfortable and big. In addition I was in a room that w-as very convenient to the spa, pool, restaurant, and reception, so getting out was quite easy. I had two meals at the restaurant - lunch and dinner. My lunch was average because I ordered a caesar salad with pancetta and moreton bay bug, and it came with bacon and prawns instead - still delicious but I probably wouldn't have paid as much as I did for this option. However, my dinner was fantastic - food was delicious, the wine list had a great range of options, and dessert was also delicious. Pool and spa are also very nice although the pool gets a bit crowded if it's a sunny afternoon.

I found the service at Peppers to be great as well. There is a selection of beverages in the refrigerator, and when I got to my room the wine was only half full. I let them know straight away and they were very apologetic and acted immediately and I did not get charged for it. In addition, it was so easy to book island excursions and ferry trips through reception - they were very helpful, quick, and responsive to any request.

The only complaint that I had about this Peppers is that it is not particularly easy to get in and out of town. It is up on a very steep hill and is about 1k out of town. They do have a shuttle every two hours and will pick you up from the bottom of the hill in a golf cart, but I still found I had to walk quite a bit or pay for a taxi to come and go as I please.

Other than that I would highly recommend this resort to anyone travelling to the Whitsundays because it is well-priced for the quality and the service is great.

Room Tip: Great ocean views so try to get a unit facing out towards the sea
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Queensland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here a number of times on business and it has beautiful apartments. The rooms are very well appointed and very comfortable for a few days stay. There are however I find a few downsides including the fact that there is no gym facilities and the walk into town is a bit long (an issue if you don't have a car and are on your own). A good option for the right event.

Stayed February 2012
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My partner and I only stayed 1 night as we are local but we were catching up with work colleagues for dinner. Peppers was just as described, so beautiful, the location was great, a short walk to town, with a courtesy bus that picks up and drops off in town if you don't wish to climb the hill.

The staff were very friendly, Kia at reception was great, very helpful, we will definitely be back!!!! :)

Room Tip: We had a 1 bedroom spa room, highly recommended
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

Beautifully appointment apartments. Staff very friendly. Located on a very steep hill away from the main street. Whilst its not as. Close to walk to the main street as others, they have a free shuttle bus to town regularly. Baths are HUGE!

Stayed November 2011

Been to Peppers Airlie Beach? Share your experiences!