We had a wonderful stay. I had chosen it following the reviews from other people on trip adviser and it lived up to our expectations. We had a fabulous room and the facilities in the room were great. If you are travelling with a family, it is absolutely ideal. Yes there is a steep hill but it isn't that bad. The views are worth it. Our 9 year old and 11 year old loved it and rated it as one of our best stays during our 4 week holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.