My male companion organised this and this is totally amazing, he asked for appartment 2, it was bright, airy, clean and vistas were breathtaking. Only a short walk down the hill to an array of gorgeous eateries!!! Our host was a lovely man who was keen to help and and always had a smile on his dial. I so didn't want to come home, very relaxing and easy to find and because we had a car lock up garage!!!! Thanks again Toscana brilliant stay, definitely back again!!!! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands