“DON'T DO IT” 1 of 5 stars

+61 7 4946 6543
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio is Airlie Beaches own Multi Award Winning Day Spa located in the heart of Airlie Beach, gateway to the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands. Airlie Day Spa provides a unique and personalized experience that stimulates every sense and soothes every frazzled nerve. We have a wide range of spa treatments, from massages, body wraps and scrubs, water therapies through to a full range of hair and beauty services. Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio, experience it for yourself. Pampering thousands of satisfied clients every single year, we aim for 100% satisfaction, but if at any time we don't meet your expectations please give us the opportunity to resolve this problem directly by phone or email
Mackay, Australia
“DON'T DO IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was the most unprofessional experience I have ever had at a spa. Not sure if the girls were actually qualified. The roughest facial ever,left with cream in my hair and grit on my face. Waited way too long for thm to come into start massage and why did the girl doing my massage leave the room 3 times during it? Pedicure was cut short as the next client was there - obviously my money wasn't good enough.
Girls were dressed in something you would lounge around home in and had no shoes on certainly not the pampering atmosphere I was hoping for. Overall very disappointing and I certainly will not be referring anyone to it and will definitely won't be going back.
Need to pull you socks up and update facilities if you want to charge the prices you do.

Visited October 2013
Airlie_Day_Spa, General Manager at Airlie Day Spa & Hair Studio, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hi Suzie
We take all feedback both good and bad very seriously as it is only with construction feedback are we able to improve upon our services.
I would ask that you contact me directly at admin@airliedayspa.com.au, so we are able to confirm the treatments you had and dates, as we can't find the exact details of your treatment to contact you.
We always strive for exceptional service and if there is a problem like to know so we can provide additional re-training if required, make adjustments for the future and have an opportunity to resolve any issues.
If you can contact me, you will help us and hopefully we can help you
Many thanks
Ian and the team
Airlie Day Spa

Airlie Beach, Australia
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had my hair done by kaz today and I can honestly say the whole experience was without a doubt the best I have ever had at a hair salon. She made me feel so welcome! She created conversation the whole time and offered me advice on how to maintain my hair. I absolutely LOVE the end result and left with a huge smile on my face. I could never go anywhere else again! Thanks kaz!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Made my day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our boat trip was cancelled because of the wind, and we were stuck not knowing what to do. Found the spa and hubbie booked me in for an amazing 3 hour treatment. Can't remember the name, but it was amazing to be spoilt. Have never had anything like it before, but now I am hooked!!
Much better than feeling seasick on the boat!!

Visited September 2013
Moranbah
“Sooooo relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had a body scrub facial and pedicure. Left there feeling so relaxed, sorry girls for snoring during the body scrub and wrap! Thoroughly enjoyed the friendly girls who did the treatments and think the champagne was a bonus relaxant when getting the pedicure! Had a good laugh reading someones review about candles being close enough to singe your hairs the candles were battery operated! Price wise I found it reasonable and just loved the whole experience!

Visited August 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Way to expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

$23 for a eyebrow wax that I had to finish when I got back to my hotel room! Not happy, will go to endota spa next time, only $19 there and much more professional.

Visited July 2013
Airlie_Day_Spa, General Manager at Airlie Day Spa & Hair Studio, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hi Endeavourstreet,
we are sorry you feel our prices are too expensive, we try and keep affordable on all the services we offer to allow for all our clients to enjoy treatments on a regular basis, not as just an occasional indulgence. But we do understand some of our prices may be slightly higher and $4 can make a difference.
Next time you are in town again please do come and visit, you fill find nearly all of our therapies, body treatments and facials are less expensive than other locations you have mentioned and we want to ensure you get great service and value for money.
Regards