“A bit over-priced” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 62 Activities in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio is Airlie Beaches own Multi Award Winning Day Spa located in the heart of Airlie Beach, gateway to the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands. Airlie Day Spa provides a unique and personalized experience that stimulates every sense and soothes every frazzled nerve. We have a wide range of spa treatments, from massages, body wraps and scrubs, water therapies through to a full range of hair and beauty services. Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio, experience it for yourself. Pampering thousands of satisfied clients every single year, we aim for 100% satisfaction, but if at any time we don't meet your expectations please give us the opportunity to resolve this problem directly by phone or email
Townsville, Australia
“A bit over-priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Over-priced treatments that really are quite average; bit of a disappointment. Also, the facility really does not cater well for groups if you wanted to share the experience with a few girls.

Visited July 2012

Mackay, Australia
“Lacking professionalism”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I read a review on another site and thought great! Sounds terrific! Hmmm

I am a mother of two, and my lovely husband did this as a time out for me. First of all I was left waiting as staff chatted to the clients in the nail bar - I hate to call out, but eventually, I had to.

After being collected for my massage/facial, I was left to undress... for over 15minutes! As a mum, I can do it in a minute and this was precious massage time wasted. The massage was basic at best, and the facial rushed. For starting 15minutes late, we managed to finish right on time. Disappointing.

I don't get the opportunity to do this very often and I was really difflated by this experience. Their prices seemed reasonable, but I won't waste my money going back.

Visited May 2012
Airlie_Day_Spa, Owner at Airlie Day Spa, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Dear Toni
We are sorry your experience did not meet your expectations, we have spoken to the team member concerned and can only hope to improve with constructive feedback such as yours. We aim for exceptional service and have contacted you directly to try and ensure you experience this.
Many thanks
Ian
Brisbane, Australia
15 attraction reviews
“Ladies go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Climb stairs to Heaven. Great prices, relaxing atmosphere,great service,2 hours slipped away too fast.Want to go back and will next visit to Airlie.

Visited March 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Good massage, poor service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

We made a booking for a massage, which was incredibly relaxing. However when we arrived we were left standing out of the footpath for fifteen minutes wondering what was going on. When we were let in we had to wait another fifteen minutes, meaning we were late for a dinner booking. Staff briefly apologised and explained the customers beforehand were late. We did not feel this was an ok excuse as we made sure we were prompt after reading in their pamphlet how important it was to be on time. The actual massage was great, but was slightly ruined by the way we were treated.

Visited March 2012
Airlie_Day_Spa, Owner at Airlie Day Spa, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Dear Chloe
Thankyou for your review and the time it has taken you to write it, we are pleased that you enjoyed your massage here with us at Airlie Day Spa and can only apologize for the delay you experienced.
You are correct we do ask all our guest to arrive early so that we can provide an exceptional on-time experience, it was a very unfortunate set of circumstances you experienced which led to the delay and we hope you can accept our apologies.
We have spoken to our team and made changes to our proceedures which we hope should ensure this does not happen again.
Once again thankyou for your review, we hope you have a wonderfuyl time in the remainder of your stay in the glorious Whitsundays
glasgow
15 attraction reviews
“pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Had two hours to spare before boarding boat for Whitsundays so treated myself to a pedicure. Bliss!

Visited January 2012