Set up of apartments are fantastic. Full sized well equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom with views. The very large veranda with ocean views is very relaxing and an excellent spot to partake of a few alcoholic beverages.quiet and relaxing, and very short easy walk to town.
Not the cleanest of rooms though...attention to detail is obviously not important to cleaners here! Also very disappointing to find the spa did not work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Azure Sea is located at Airlie Beach, gateway to the famous Whitsunday Islands. This four star resort features 30 self catering apartments, fully equipped with the latest European appliances, surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens and only 15 minutes walk from the main beach or shopping centre. Guests enjoy stunning 180 degree views over the Coral Sea to Hayman Island and a spectacular infinity edge waterfall swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Mercure Azure Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Azure Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Grand Mercure Azure Sea Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands