Stayed four nights at end of October, and it was difficult to leave when it was time to move on. The view of the Whitsundays from the balcony/verandah was as beautiful as the panoramic photos on the web site and made for memorable breakfasts and cocktail hours. The apartment itself had everything we needed to make ourselves at home and was very clean .... seemed like brand new.
Only caveats: (1) we are glad we had a car to access the hillside location and go into town (2) be prepared for early wake up calls from the bright rising sun and the birds ..... but that ain't all bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Star Apartments is conveniently located in Airlie Beach enjoying breathtaking total island and ocean views from every terraced apartment. Come and enjoy yourself in one of our self contained apartments all with large balconies, full kitchens, laundries and uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, Hayman Island and Hook Island yet nestled close to Airlie Beach Village. Perfectly positioned to command unparalleled views of the 74 island Whitsunday Islands region, yet offering complete privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sea Star Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Sea Star Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands