We had a three bedroom apt on the top floor with spacious balcony. The living room is large combined with dinning room, while the bedroom is relatively small. And the ocean view is so spectacular that I don't want to leave!
There are a table set on the balcony, it was so relaxing to sit at the balcony as enjoying the view.
I love the old elegant furniture!
The most impressive feature is the swimming pool. It has 3 separated pool, one of them has the ocean view. What I like is watching the ocean when I was swimming in the pool.
The receptionist is not so bad, even though they are not so bubbly, but still helpful. They helped us to book a jet ski tour and gave us some directions about the town.
Overall, we had a great time there.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Edge Hotel Airlie Beach
- Waters Edge Hotel
- Waters Edge Hotel Whitsundays
- Waters Edge Airlie Beach
- Waters Edge Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If location, tranquility and comfort are what you are looking for in holiday accommodation, then Water's Edge Resort apartments are for you. Water's Edge Resort apartments in Airlie Beach are quietly nestled in the hillside amongst lush tropical gardens, 100 metres from the centre of the bustling cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach. Water's Edge is quite simply one of the Whitsunday's premier holiday locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Waters Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.