After having troubles with Jetstar Holidays not fowarding our accomodation details on to our original resort. (Don't Book your Holiday with Jetstar), the on-site management team at Pinnacles were quick and decisive and happy to accomodate us in a Sea View Jacuzzie Suite.
The room itself was very clean and had Spectacular views over the bay. It was great to get on holidays and relax with a view from our jacuzzi, and after a long day of being a tourist to have a great night sleep in our King bed, watching our flat screen Tv cathcing up on what had happend during the day while we were out exploring.
Management were extremely helpful with reccommending island tours and also places to go, see and eat. Alot of people have complained about the "Hill" to get to the resort and rooms, but if you tackle it with a positve attitude it really is not that hard. Or you can catch a taxi from town to your room for a low cost of around $5.
Overall we will be happy to stay here again.
Steve and Karlee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort & Spa is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna, tour desk and endota day spa. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pinnacles Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort & Spa Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands