We just checked out this morning from Pinnacles and I should say we were not disappointed. We've stayed at a few resorts that claim to have ocean views in Australia and overseas but nothing has even been half as good. The room was ready at the check-in time specified, was well cleaned and it smelled divine. Great work by the management. We were in room 30 which was right on top of the resort, just a heads up for those "non-active" tourists "It is a steep climb up". You could either challenge yourself for 5 minutes (which is how long it takes) or cheat and get a cab from the taxi rank nearby for $5 (which is what we did).
All in all, great room, amazing views and perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort & Spa is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna, tour desk and endota day spa. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pinnacles Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort & Spa Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands