Portside encompasses a series of beautifully designed and decorated holiday apartments located just outside the town centre of Airlie Beach (close enough to walk, but far enough that the resort is feels exclusive). John and Colleen, the managers, were wonderfully hospitable and genuinely cared for each and every guest. The managers were able to book activities/trips at reception and advised on some fantastic restaurants and tours.
Beyond the exceptional service were the beautiful amenities, granite beach tops complementing the beautiful furniture and the stunning views. The pool was a standout; a 16 metre salt water, wet edge pool offering spectacular views of the marina and ocean. With a small number of apartments located on the property, the pool was almost always secluded.
I definitely recommend people visit Portside and experience it, reasonably priced, award winning and simply a delight. I know that I will definitely be a repeat guest at Portside.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Whitsunday Airlie Beach
- Portside Whitsunday Hotel
- Portside Whitsunday Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portside Whitsunday is situated across from the New 5 star Port of Airlie Beach Marina site and consists of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom and penthouse apartments, some with jacuzzi.Experience ultimate 4.5* luxury and relaxation from your spacious balcony with views over the Port of Airlie, out to the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Only 100m level stroll to beach, shops & restaurants. Onsite facilities include Heated Pool,BBQ facilities, Tour Desk, free wifi & free undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Portside Whitsunday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.