We very much enjoyed our stay at the Portside Whitsunday. The managers, John and Colleen, were hospitable, friendly and frankly a joy to visit with. Apartments were spotless, spacious and reasonably price. Located near (2 minute level walk) but not in the touristy, backpacker town was a plus. Only complaint was some daytime traffic noise, but at night peaceful. Pool was overlooking the yacht basin and we had a spacious balcony with same view. Got internet and kitchen was fully equipped. Right across form fave restaurant in town-Fish D'vine.
Would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Whitsunday Airlie Beach
- Portside Whitsunday Hotel
- Portside Whitsunday Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portside Whitsunday is situated across from the New 5 star Port of Airlie Beach Marina site and consists of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom and penthouse apartments, some with jacuzzi.Experience ultimate 4.5* luxury and relaxation from your spacious balcony with views over the Port of Airlie, out to the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Only 100m level stroll to beach, shops & restaurants. Onsite facilities include Heated Pool,BBQ facilities, Tour Desk, free wifi & free undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Portside Whitsunday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.